Thermo wood hot tub – wooden hot tubs can be delivered assembled or KIT (flat-pack)
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
Wood: Thermo wood
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Height: 110 cm
Sideboards height: 100 cm
Bench height: 22 cm
Bench width: 21 cm
|Hot tub capacity (person)||Diameter (cm)||Water volume (l)|
|4-6||150 cm||1600 L (Ø 1.5 m)|
|6-8||190 cm||2550 L (Ø 1.9 m)|
|8-10||220 cm||3450 L (Ø 2.2 m)|
Thermo wood hot tub standard set
- Thermowood tub, nice edge on top
- Stainless steel oven with the flue (inside or outside)
- Safety fence for the hot tubs with inside oven
- Inside benches
- 3 step stairs
- Two stainless steel tightening bands
- Outlet valve for water outflow
- Inside wood-burning oven – 1,5 mm thickness, AISI 304 (resistant for hot water and chemicals) or AISI 316 (resistant for hot water, chemicals, and salts, recommending if a hot tub will lay near saltwater or will be used with seawater).
- Outside wood-burning oven is made from aluminum.
Aluminum outside heater – Attention!
1. Do not create a fire in the heater when the water level in the hot bath is not above the upper holes rising from the heater to the tub!
2. The heater must be tilted so all the air can get out from the heater!
3. The heater must be 100% filled with water all the time while heating!
4. Please do not use Chlorine for hot-tub cleaning chemicals! (It damages all-aluminum heaters and cause holes and leakage)
5. Otherwise, you will ruin the heater!
Usage & maintenance
- It is strictly forbidden to heat the hot tub while it is empty or half empty. It is essential to wait until the water reaches the required limit – 10 cm to the top of the tub.
- It is entirely expected that after the first water filling, the hot tub will leak. After few days, the wood swells, micro gaps disappear, and leakage stops.
- Use firewood, briquettes, or other dry wood for heating. Do not use coal!
- Use the paddle to stir the water from time to time to heat up it evenly.
- Use a thermometer to estimate water temperature. Recommended water temperature for outdoor bathing is 36 – 38°C.
- It is strictly forbidden to drain water from the tub until the oven is hot.
- In the warm season, it is essential to keep the tub full of water. To empty the tub only for cleaning and for changing the water purposes.
- When the temperature is below zero in the cold season, it is essential to drain the tub and the oven.
- In case your oven is frozen up, before firing, it must unfreeze.
- Use soap, soda, and other natural substances for cleaning the inside of the tub. For rinsing, use a brush.
- We recommend cleaning the oven from the ashes each time after usage.
- Treat the outside finishing of the hot tub with linseed oil or another wood impregnator at least once a year to extend the service life of the tub. The client can also paint the exterior of the hot tub.
- Adjust the hot tub bands if necessary (if leakage appears after some time of hot tub usage).
- Do not use salted/seawater; because another type of steel is required for the oven (ask for manager).
- Do not leave children and people with disabilities unattended during the whole process.