Square hot tub with plastic bench:
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- Timber: Siberian spruce | Siberian larch | thermal wood | oak wood – (optional);
- Heater: inside or outside (optional) – with 2 meter chimney;
- Standard plastic bench;
- Stainless steel band (2 units);
- Wooden fence – protection for the internal stove;
- Ash shovel (for internal oven);
- External wooden stairs;
- Paddle for mixing water;
- Diameter: 160 cm x 180 cm, 180 cm x 200 cm;
- Shape: square
- Height: 104 cm;
- Bench height: 30 cm;
- Wooden thickness: 20 mm;
- Plastic thickness: walls 5 mm, and bottom 8 mm.
|Hot tub capacity (person)||Diameter (cm)||Water content (L)||Weight Kg|
|6-8||160 cm x 180 cm||1500/1800||150|
|10-12||180 cm x 200 cm||2500/2800||250|
Square hot tub / outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The client should place the tub on a flat, level surface ( wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not correctly positioned on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then, the owner can fill it with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
We offer a wooden square hot tub with a plastic insert. It is hand-made with high-quality and a wide range of accessories.