Sauna Pod 2.4 m x 5.9 m
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
Size: 6-8 people
Inside area: 12.8 m²
External dimensions: 2.4 m x 5.9 m
Height: 2.6 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floor thickness: 28 mm
Roof finishing: Finnish bitumen shingles
Door size: 1030 x 1900 mm
Windows (2 units): Tempered double glazed, 295 x 580 mm
Changing room: 1.5 m
- Walls covered with the bitumen shingles
- French-style double glass door with the standard handle and the lock
- Floor made from 28 mm pinewood boards
- Changing room with a tempered tinted glass door (possible without ch. space)
- Two tempered double glazed windows in the sauna room
- Two benches inside the sauna and changing room
- Two portable benches for the feet rest
- Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove
Delivery: assembled sauna barrel (2.4 x 6.0 x 2.6) 3000 kg, or unassembled 1pallet (1.2 x 5.9 x 1.2) 3000 kg.
Description: Sauna POD is a unique product design from kiln-dried pinewood or thermo-wood with a wall thickness of 46 mm and floor of 28 mm. It is prevalent all over Europe. It can be built directly on blocks or even on a wooden terrace, raft, trailer. This is a mobile sauna and can be easily moved from one place to another.
Sauna pod assembly instructions