Sauna Bus 5.9 m x 2.3 m:
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
Size: 8-10 people
Inside area: 11.03 m²
External dimensions: 2.3 m x 5.9 m
Height: 2.6 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floor thickness: 28 mm
Roof finishing: Finnish bitumen shingles
Door: Outside wooden door: 700 x 1800 mm; Sauna glass door: 620 x 1750 mm
Windows: Pavilion: 1020 x 1060 mm; Sauna windows (2 units): 295 x 580 mm
- Wooden bus walls
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Roof covered with the bitumen shingles
- Floor from 28 mm pinewood boards
- Wooden side door with the double glazed window, wooden handle, and the lock
- Double glazed opening pavilion window in the backside of the bus (changing room)
- Two tempered double glazed windows in the front of the bus (sauna room)
- Tempered tinted glass door separating sauna and restroom
- Two benches (angle or straight) inside the sauna room made from Aspen or Black Alder
- Two portable benches for the feet rest (in sauna with angle benches)
- Heat-resistant plates for heater/stove
Delivery: assembled sauna bus (2.4 m x 6.0 m x 2.6 m) 3000 kg, or unassembled 1pallet (1.2 m x 6.0 m x 1.2 m).
Description: Sauna BUS is a unique product design from pinewood. It has a 2.3 m inside width and is being produced from 3.5 m to 5.9 m in length with 2.6 m height. Wall thickness of 46 mm and floor thickness of 28 mm. It is prevalent all over Europe. The client can build this sauna on the terrace or in the garden. This is the best way to enjoy the heat outdoors with your family and friends.