Sauna barrel 4.0 m Ø 1.97 m (with 1m changing room):
Wooden me Ltd succeed to calculate prices to South England, East of England and London area(free shipping), Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends of post code. Because of specific our products and long distance we do delivery with export trailers and there no any lift. Customer has issue to unload, but if it is important to get service of delivery through terminal with unloading, please note it in the request.
Size: 6-8 people
Timber: Pinewood or Thermo-wood
Sauna room: 6.00 m³
Total height: 2.08 m
Wall thickness: 46 mm
Floor thickness: 18 mm
Roof finishing: Finnish bitumen shingles
Windows: Tempered, double glazed, 295 x 580 mm
Door: Multi-layer glued pinewood, 700 x 1600 mm
- Wooden barrel
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Terrace of 0,6 m (possible without terrace)
- Roof covered with the shingles
- Wooden front door with tempered double glazed window, wooden handle and the lock
- 2 Tempered double glazed windows in the front or in the back side of the barrel
- Changing room of 1,0 m with a tempered tinted glass door (possible without ch. room)
- Heat-resistant plates for the heater
- 2 side benches made from Aspen or Black Alder
Delivery: assembled sauna barrel (2.1 m x 4.1 m x 2.2 m) 1600 kg, or unassembled 1 pallet (1.2 m x 4.0 m x 1.2 m).
Sauna barrel 4.0 m / Ø 1.97 is a unique product design from pinewood or thermo-wood. It is the best way to enjoy the heat outdoors. This can be placed wherever you want – either in your garden space, terrace, raft, or on the trailer. Most of our saunas come with self-assembling kits, but some models can also be supplied as pre-assembled.
Sauna barrel assembly instructions