Plastic hot tub:
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- Wooden tub with plastic insert – Siberian spruce | Siberian larch | Thermo wood | Oak (Optional);
- Heater: internal or external (optional) with 2-meter chimney with the roof;
- Standard wooden benches ( can choose plastic benches) – optional;
- Stainless steel bands (2 units);
- Wooden fence – protection for the internal stove;
- External stairs (optional);
- Paddle for mixing water;
- Ash shovel (for the internal stove);
- Diameter: 160 cm / 180 cm / 200 cm / 220 cm;
- Shape: round;
- Height: 104 cm;
- Bench height: 30 cm;
- Wooden thickness: 20 mm;
- Plastic thickness – walls 5 mm and bottom 8 mm.
|Hot tub capacity (person)||Diameter (cm)||Water content (L)||Weight (Siberian Spruce / Siberian larch) Kg|
Plastic hot tub / outdoor hot tub – PREPARATION FOR USE
The client should place the tub on a flat, level surface ( wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not correctly positioned on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then, the owner can fill it with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
The wooden outdoor hot tub is hand-made, with high-quality products and a wide range of accessories.