Insulated glamping cube 51 m² (U SHAPE) :
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- People: 5-6 persons;
- Timber: Spruce;
- Room: 4;
- Inside area: 51 m²;
- Total height: 2853 mm;
- Floor thickness: 28 mm;
- Exterior Cladding: 18 mm;
- Interior Cladding: 12 mm;
- External dimension: 7572 x 10858mm;
- Door size: 2000 x 2200 mm;
- Window size: 1000 x 2200 mm;
- 5 units garden cube frames from spruce 3 x 3 m (3 pcs) and 3 x 4 m (2 pcs);
- Insulated roof panels with self-adhesive bitumen membrane;
- Insulated wooden floor;
- Wooden glass wall panels with glass package;
- Insulated standard full panel walls;
- Insulated full panel walls with opening windows;
- Decorative sunscreen walls with glass package;
- Wooden doors with a lock;
- Sliding doors system Reynaers (2000 x 2200 mm);
- 4 rooms inside: 2 bedrooms, shower room, and kitchen and living room area.
The product standard set is without furniture, rainwater pipes, and a terrace!
If you are looking for a perfect summer vacation residence, maybe a tiny house – this GLAMPING CUBE is the perfect solution. This Cube offers living without compromise!
This Insulated glamping cube, 51 m², comes with 2 bedrooms: 12 m² and 9 m², a shower room (6 m²), and a spacious and open area for kitchen and lounge 24 m². Models like this often set among pretty landscapes, from beaches to forests and mountains.
Glamping Cube 51 m² (U shape) project consists of 5 cube frames: 3 x 3 m (3 pcs) and 3 x 4 m (2 pcs).
- Assembling time: 64hours
- Size of the cargo (L x W x H): 2 pallets of size 4.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m and 3 pallets of 3.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m;
This Glamping Cube 51 m² | U shape is delivered to the customer fully complete, detailed assembly instructions and drawings, and packed on a pallet (KIT).