Insulated glamping cube 42 m² (L SHAPE):
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- People: 5-6 persons;
- Timber: Spruce;
- Room: 4;
- Inside area: 42 m²;
- Total height: 2853 mm;
- Floor thickness: 28 mm;
- Exterior Cladding: 18 mm;
- Interior Cladding: 12 mm;
- External dimension: 6572 x 11858 mm;
- Door size: 3000 x 2200 mm;
- Window size: 1000 x 2200 mm;
- Four units garden cube frames from spruce 3 x 3 m (2 pcs) and 3 x 4 m (2 pcs);
- Insulated roof panels with self-adhesive bitumen membrane;
- Insulated wooden floor;
- Wooden glass wall panels with glass package;
- Insulated standard entire panel walls;
- Insulated entire panel walls with opening windows;
- Inside wooden doors with a lock;
- Sliding doors system Reynaers (3000 x 2200 mm);
- Four rooms inside: 2 bedrooms, shower room, and kitchen and living room area.
Are you looking for luxury camping? This INSULATED GLAMPING CUBE in L shape is for you! Its modern style makes it glamorous and stunning. This one-floor cube has a 42 m2 plot area and is perfect for 5-6 people. The interior is subdivided into four defined spaces, with standard wooden doors that separate them. Using tempered glass walls of 1000 x 2200 mm to the L-shape project gives a more prominent feel and allows natural light to get inside.
Each cube model in our range is hand-made and meets an established set of standards to be listed.
Glamping Cube 42 m² | L shape project consists of 4 cube frames: 3 x 3 m (2 pcs) and 3 x 4 m (2 pcs).
- Assembling time: 56 hours.
- Size of the cargo (L x W x H): 2 pallets of size 4.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m and 2 pallets of 3.4 x 1.2 x 2.6 m;
This Glamping Cube is delivered to the customer fully complete, with detailed assembly instructions and drawings, packed on a pallet (KIT), and with maintenance recommendations.