Hot tub with top quality wood
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- Hot tub is made of spruce wood
- Indoor stove in AISI 304 stainless steel, with a 2 meter chimney made up of two parts and equipped with a roof
- Shovel to remove ashes from the stove
- Wooden protective fence (protects bathers from burns)
- Wooden stairs
- Wooden bench inside
- 2 -3 pcs. stainless steel bands
- Wooden trim around the edge of the bathtub
- Wooden shelf
- Paddle for mixing water
Inner diameter: 150 cm / 170 cm / 190 cm / 210 cm
Outer diameter: 160 cm / 180 cm / 200 cm / 220 cm
Height: 105 cm
Bench height: 28 cm
Wood thickness: 44 mm
|Hot tub capacity|
|Diameter (cm)||Water content (L)||Weight (kg)|
Preparation of the wooden hot tub for use:
- It is recommended to keep the wooden tub filled with water when the temperature is above 0°C. Do not make a fire if the tub is not filled with enough water.
- Start the stove with dry and small firewood, and then use larger firewood.
- The heating time depends on the size of the tub and the type of stove. It can vary from 2 to 3.5 hours.
- To prevent water from seeping through the walls, we use silicone between the wall boards. The hot tub can actually be used immediately after it is filled with water.
- In winter, when the outside temperature is below zero, the tub must be emptied of water to prevent the stove from cracking.