Hot tub rectangle 197/105 cm
Hot tub rectangle with plastic insert:
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- Pine wooden rectangle tub with plastic insert;
- Heater (option can be chosen): external (steal 304 , con be used chlorine) with 2 meter chimney with roof;
- Standard plastic closed benches (there are saving water about 30%);
- External 3 steps stairs;
- Bottles holders 4 units;
- Dimension inside:197/105 cm;
- Dimension outside:217/137 cm;
- Shape: rectangle;
- Height: 86,5 cm;
- Bench height: 11 cm/28 cm;
- Wooden thickness: 20 mm;
- Plastic thickness – walls 5 mm and bottom 8 mm;
- Water content (L) – 1400 l.
Hot tub rectangle 197/105 cm, with plastic insert, is a handmade ecological product from pinewood. It can accommodate up to 2-4 person.
PREPARATION FOR USE
The tub should be placed on a flat, level surface ( wooden terrace, concrete surface). If the tub is not properly placed on the flat surface, it may lose strength, stability, or even aesthetic appearance.
Before starting to use the hot tub, it is advisable to rinse the inside. Then, it can be filled with water (tap water). You can start heating the tub when the water rises up to 10 cm to the top of the hot tub.
Benefits of plastic insert if to compare with fiberglass: It is organic and ecologic product, not smelling and not sensitive to overheat.