Camping cabin BUS 2.4m x 3.5m
To South England, East of England, and the London area(free shipping). Shipping to other UK parts, Scotland or Ireland need request the price. Delivery to not free delivery regions depends on postcode. Because of specific our products and long-distance, we deliver with export trailers, and there is no lift. The customer has an issue unloading, but please note it in the request if it is essential to provide delivery through a terminal with unloading.
- Size: 2-4 people;
- Room: 2;
- Inside area: 6.32 m²;
- External dimensions: 2.3 m x 3.5 m;
- Height: 2.6 m;
- Timber: Pinewood or Thermo-wood;
- Wall thickness: 46 mm;
- Floor thickness: 28 mm;
- Roof finishing: Finnish bitumen shingles;
- Door: 700 x 1800 mm;
- Windows: Pod: 700 x 900 mm; Pavilion: 1020 x 1060 mm;
- Wooden bus walls
- Stainless steel tightening bands
- Roof covered with the bitumen shingles
- Floor from 28 mm pinewood boards
- Two double glazed opening windows (pod and pavilion) in the front and the backside of the bus
- Wooden side door with double glazed window, wooden handle, and the lock
Camping Buses are created by our team, it captured the idea of Caravans – a popular self-contained trailer based campers that contains sleeping area, a kitchen, dining and storage areas. We simply turned back to what was created and refined long time ago and designed our own version of the Camper.
The Camping Buses is produced from the best quality materials of pinewood or Thermo-wood with wall thickness of 46 mm. It has appealing design and provide extra accommodation space.
Camping Cabin BUS 2.4 m x 3.5 m: can accommodate 2-4 people. Camping Bus has width of 2.3 m, which allows delivering completely built product by the truck from the Factory to the final destination. Customer can choose assemble or unassembled (KIT), manual’s guidelines are provided.
- Size of the pallet (WxLxH): 1p (1.2 x 3.6 x 1.2) 2000 kg
- Size of assembled bus (WxLxH): (2.4 x 3.6 x 2.6) 2000 kg
- Video how to stretch out the bench.
- Camping BUS 2,4 m x 4,8 m assembly instructions